- Dynamic Tilt Measurement
- Measuring range: Pitch: ±90°, Roll: ±180°
- High resolution: up to 0.003° | 0.1 mg
- Ultra low noise: 0.001°/√Hz
- Very low temperature offset drift: ±0.002°/°C
- Highest output data rate: up to 2 kHz
- Low power consumption: <250 mW (<50 mA @ 5 V)
- Three-axis accelerometer and three-axis gyroscope data
- Multiple interface options: RS232, RS485, RS422, USB, 3.3 V TTL UART, and Wireless
- RS485 multi-drop networked capability
- Robust aluminum housing
- 18 month limited warranty
TILT-50A Series benefits from a blue anodized aluminum case. These sensors are tested to satisfy IP67 certification and can temporarily be immersed in 1 meter depth of water.
The 6-Pin connectors for TILT-50A series are IP67 certified and guarantee the consistency of data communication in harsh environments. Output supported protocols are RS232, RS422, RS485, USB, SSI, and wireless
Smart data communication
TILT-50A series benefit from two LEDs that show the communication status of sensors while receiving data, sending data or computing offline.