- High resolution: 0.005° | 0.1 mg
- High accuracy: error < 0.05°
- Ultra low noise: ±0.0014°/√Hz
- Very low temperature offset drift: ±0.003°/°C (Typical)
- Three-axis accelerometer data
- Multiple interface options: USB, RS232, RS485 and RS422
- RS485 multi-drop networked capability
- Measuring range: two-dimensional: ±90°, one-dimensional : ±180°
- Low power consumption: <30 mA (@ 5 V)
- Robust aluminum housing
- 18 month limited warranty
TILT-3X Inclinometer Series benefits from a blue anodized aluminum case. These sensors are tested to satisfy IP67 certification and can temporarily be immersed in 1 meter depth of water.
The 6-Pin connectors for TILT-3x Tilt series are IP67 certified and guarantee the consistency of data communication in harsh environments. Output supported protocols are RS232, RS422, RS485, USB, SSI, and wireless
Smart data communication
TILT-3X Inclinometer series benefit from two LEDs that show the communication status of sensors while receiving data, sending data or computing offline.