Marinelec Technologies is a specialist of electronic safety equipments for the maritime sector.
Marinelec Technologies has a great experience of the maritime sector, an electronic and data processing know how as well as a knowledge of regulation, especially for installations supervised by Classification Societies.
By integrating the latest technological developments, Marinelec Technologies can design and deliver custom made systems meeting the individual requests of Clients and the regulations of the main Classification Societies such as Bureau Veritas, Det Norke Veritas, Germanisher Lloyd’s and the French Department of Merchant Marine.
WATER INGRESS, WATERTIGHT DOORS AND WINDOWS OPENING, ELECTRICAL OR ENGINES FAULTS.
- ALTAIR 8 V2 – 8-Ch Alarm Panel
- ALTAIR 16 V2 – 16-Ch Alarm Panel
- ALTAIR 24 V2 – 24-Ch Alarm Panel
- ALTAIR 32 V2 – 32-Ch Alarm Panel
- ALTOR 8 – 8-Ch Alarm Panel
- ALTOR 16 – 16-Ch Alarm Panel
- DVES01S – Bilge Detector
FIRE DETECTION ALARM PANELS
- CARINA – Conventional Fire Detection Panel (8-Zones)
- DI09 – Conventional Fire Detection Panel (4-Zones)
- PHOENIX V2 – Addressable Fire Detection Panel
- ECOMER – Analytical Econometer
- DPBP – Level Detector
- SMNC – Float Gauge
- SMNCAP – Capacitive Probe
- SMNCP – Pressure Sensor
- HYDRA V2 – Level Display
- HYDRA 1600 – Level Display
OPTICAL AND ACOUSTIC SIGNALLING
- CAPELLA V2 – Automatic Sound Signals Sequencer
- AURIGA – General Alarm Panel
- CL09 – Information Light Column
- CL09CPL – Information Light Column (Power Line Communication)
- UMAS – Underwater Monitoring Active System
NAVIGATION LIGHT CONTROL AND SURVILLANCE PANEL
- NORMA – Navigation Lights Control and Alarm System
- ORION V2 – Emergency Telegraph
BRIDGE NAVIGATION WATCH ALARM SYSTEM (BNWAS)
- LYNX V3S – BNWAS
- LYNX V3+ – BNWAS
No products were found matching your selection.